Warning to the booers

sweynforkbeard said:
Please think before repeating your cacophony of disapproval. Your booing last night exactly matched the female mating call of the Andalusian musk ox and one of the male of this species, peacefully roaming scrubland adjacent to the Ashton canal, was driven into a frenzied state of lust. It stampeded to the Etihad where it attempted a wild rutting with my car on the north car park. Over £1500 damage was done to the bodywork and the uniform of my chauffeur was ruined by a foul discharge from this bovine behemoth. In future please change your booing to a semi-tone higher or lower to prevent a similar incident.
Haha brilliant post but any pitch of booing is only pursued by absolute arseholes.

I didn't boo but we were shit first half against a not brilliant team and coming as it did off the back of a potentially damaging defeat to Swansea, I can understand the frustration,

Im not scared of the booers.

We fucked them over twice in South Africa. Mind you we did have to invent concentration camps to do it.

We just need to remember our tactics, not advancing in line and lots of loose order troops. Machine guns on the flanks.

peterctid said:
Im not scared of the booers.

We fucked them over twice in South Africa. Mind you we did have to invent concentration camps to do it.

We just need to remember our tactics, not advancing in line and lots of loose order troops. Machine guns on the flanks.

Why, oh why, haven't we got a khaki away kit?

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Please think before repeating your cacophony of disapproval. Your booing last night exactly matched the female mating call of the Andalusian musk ox and one of the male of this species, peacefully roaming scrubland adjacent to the Ashton canal, was driven into a frenzied state of lust. It stampeded to the Etihad where it attempted a wild rutting with my car on the north car park. Over £1500 damage was done to the bodywork and the uniform of my chauffeur was ruined by a foul discharge from this bovine behemoth. In future please change your booing to a semi-tone higher or lower to prevent a similar incident.

Their tails taste lovely, you know.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxsU3FWMKsU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK80_T5RxUw&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

I don't know how to pronounce it (mul-kintani) :) but my wife's father was Burmese and her mother had to learn how to cook it as she was Australian...

yum,yum :) with Oxtail..

I had a booer, sat next to me. I saw the preparations it took just before the half time whistle. Really deep inhalations, right on the whistle it let out a monstrous deep lengthy one. I managed to capure the image of its' gruesome face on my camera phone, will produce it on winning the league just to show him how his wonderful support has contributed to the achievement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.