Warnock

Been round all the lower leagues, takes no shit even a qualified ref, a real character and yes he maybe a dinosaur but the game is becoming more devoid of characters every season and he is one of the few. Personally I hope he is around winding all and sundry up for a few seasons yet.
Sending players out to break opponents legs makes him a **** in my book.

Sending players out to break opponents legs makes him a **** in my book.

I really dont believe he does.

He may manage teams and as they are limited in ability encourage them to be physical, and let other teams know they are there. Thats football always has been and always will be.

If however he or any other manager encourages his players to purposely injure opponents then they are most certainly as you say. If you think for one moment that City managers past have not told their players to put their foot up an opponents arse you are either quite young or very forgetful.

He may manage teams and as they are limited in ability encourage them to be physical, and let other teams know they are there. Thats football always has been and always will be.

If however he or any other manager encourages his players to purposely injure opponents then they are most certainly as you say. If you think for one moment that City managers past have not told their players to put their foot up an opponents arse you are either quite young or very forgetful.

Tbf I've always thought he's a tosser but he can sure get a tune out of a team. Think if he does get Cardiff up could be one of his biggest achievements.

He didn’t do himself any favours with his comments following the 'assault' on Leroy during the Cup match earlier in the season.

Had to bump this thread. Anyone see Warnock tonight after Cardiff lost to Wolves (missing 2 pens in the last 5 minutes). He was visibly telling Nuno to fuck off at the end of the game calling him classless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.