Warsteiener...

I've just come back from a weeks skiing in Avoriaz, France. A pint of Warsteiner sitting in the sunshine, cooling down after a morning on the slopes. Fantastic stuff. More than 6 euros a pint but worth every cent.

lovely beer

tends to be at a lot of country pubs, sat outside with the view of the hills around here is unbeatable.

cooperman45 said:
I've just come back from a weeks skiing in Avoriaz, France. A pint of Warsteiner sitting in the sunshine, cooling down after a morning on the slopes. Fantastic stuff. More than 6 euros a pint but worth every cent.

2 euros a pint of KEO here in the Troodos mountains. Still snow here too. I know where I'd rather be ;)

paphos-mcfc said:
cooperman45 said:

2 euros a pint of KEO here in the Troodos mountains. Still snow here too. I know where I'd rather be ;)

KEO is the worst piss ever. Everytime I go over there I try it desperately hoping it's better than I remember - but it is still piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.