Was just in the bath...

Falz

...listening to talkSPORT and they were discussing Spuds and the possibility of them dropping into 6th place and missing out on Europe (due to Liverpool getting 5th). One of the blokes chatting on there insisted that this is seen as a good thing among the Spuds fans - apparently Europe would just hinder their progress next season, and Europa League is a pointless competition! He also added that "the last thing Spuds need is to be playing a team like 'Lech Poznan' on a Thursday night, utterly pointless". I thought it was a fucking awful thing to say, and whilst it may not be the BEST trophy to win, it certainly is not a pointless competition. Look at the games we had against teams like Poznan, Aris and Red Bull Salzburg - pointless nights out? I don't think so.

Another thing they were talking about after that was the fact that Torres and Dzeko have opened their scoring accounts in the Premier League. Apparently the Chelsea team showed great team spirit when celebrating with Torres and City - not so much. I thought our team looked well happy for Dzeko after he scored and after the game!

Other than that, my bath was nice.

The Europa League will always be slated as long as Sky don't cover it. Once Sky take it on (maybe in the future) then The Sun, The Times, Talkshite etc, etc will give it a better billing....but at present that's just not going to happen.

For me mate it is pointless, even most of the teams in it couldnt give a shit about it and just field okay teams. Us and the portuguese teams are about the only people that gave it some effort and we still played half an A team most of the competion

Lucky13 said:
I heard all that as well , there anti City bias was ridiculous.

Who was the bitter scouser?

Not sure mate, but he was very annoying. I actually like Liverpool and would love to see them finish above Spuds, but that scouser was slating our team spirit! Wanker :)

Falz said:
Lucky13 said:
I heard all that as well , there anti City bias was ridiculous.

Who was the bitter scouser?

Not sure mate, but he was very annoying. I actually like Liverpool and would love to see them finish above Spuds, but that scouser was slating our team spirit! Wanker :)

Really, the last 4-5 games i think we actually looked to have a team spirit

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Falz said:

Exactly... that's what was pissing me off - they were comparing the Torres and Dzeko goals and saying that the togetherness of the Chelsea team was much better than that of the City team. Bollocks! :)

Falz said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Exactly... that's what was pissing me off - they were comparing the Torres and Dzeko goals and saying that the togetherness of the Chelsea team was much better than that of the City team. Bollocks! :)
Yeah I heard that too, the wankers don't seem to relalise that wasn't Dzekos first goal for city though. I turned it off when they said they hope RM is still manager next season as they think he's a poor manager! WANKERS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.