Was the ball over the line?

Ed2607

the Sky bias reached a new level. The sterling cross, which they hijacked Pellers after the match with, was in but they ignored the evidence. Sorry but I don't know how to post tv coverage but during the game all the replays looked like the ball was out until they showed a line cam from the stand, straight down the line and it clearly shows ALL of the ball was NOT out. They only showed this once and never showed it again in any replay or discussion. I really hate Sky

It was out and im glad as its about fucking time we got the rub of the green.

the Sky bias reached a new level. The sterling cross, which they hijacked Pellers after the match with, was in but they ignored the evidence. Sorry but I don't know how to post tv coverage but during the game all the replays looked like the ball was out until they showed a line cam from the stand, straight down the line and it clearly shows ALL of the ball was NOT out. They only showed this once and never showed it again in any replay or discussion. I really hate Sky
The ball was out and proud of it.

I seen that clip, but like you say once only and it was never shown again.

The only way I would have rekindled any respect for Pellegrini is if he had just turned to the Sky reporter when asked about the Sterling cross and said "swings and roundabouts........ mother fucker" and walked off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.