Was the ball over the line?

the Sky bias reached a new level. The sterling cross, which they hijacked Pellers after the match with, was in but they ignored the evidence. Sorry but I don't know how to post tv coverage but during the game all the replays looked like the ball was out until they showed a line cam from the stand, straight down the line and it clearly shows ALL of the ball was NOT out. They only showed this once and never showed it again in any replay or discussion. I really hate Sky
Absolutely correct - 71min-45 secof the coverage shows the ball did not completely cross the line. Perfectly good cross and goal and perfect decision by the lino as it turned out.
Sky have managed to deceive some of you on here - will you never learn?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_in_and_out_of_play

http://www.fifa.com/en/laws/Laws16_01.htm

Balls A, B and C are still in play as they have not wholly crossed the touchline. Ball D has completely passed over the touchline, and is out of play.

CZwaV10WIAAuPnV-1170x658.jpg

CZwZcxzWcAAP2Q8.jpg

CZwagtGWQAA6MFn.jpg

CZwaMqqW0AE1zDU.jpg

Looked out to me... thankfully no Harry Potter wand waving officials in the League Cup! Swings & roundabouts, luck and unlucky... cancels out the Everton tie lack of luck, dodgy penalty, missed penalty, offsides...

The sky reporter got fucked off by pellers. He tried to ask if he seen the ball over the line and got completely blanked. And that interview with martinez was like an advert for samaritans. The pair of them sounded like they was going to burst into tears. Sky need to take a long hard look at themselves for the way they've conducted themselves tonight. Fuckin disgusting broadcasting.

Ball in, you would always see grass from the angles shown, the ball is round. That's why you can take a corner from what seems the ball well outside the line. They are fuckers but hey ho we are in the final and Martinez can fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.