Was this ever sung at City?

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
One of the Lads in my Branch sings this on our trips sometimes and I'd never heard it before. I wasn't a regular during the Keegan era for a variety of reasons and was wondering how genuine it was.

"Sun Jihai! Lucien Mettomo!
Sun Jihai! Lucien Mettomo!
Kevin Keegan! Ali Benarbia!
Kevin Keegan! Ali Benarbia!"

It's to the tune of Sun Arise by Rolf Harris.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwtnBm8glPE[/youtube]

Cheers.

He wasn't at Napoli away by any chance, singing it on the bus? very catchy, sounded good

Sun Jihai he passes to mettomo
Sun Jihai he passes to mettomo
Spreading his passes all around,around around

hyde branch????

We used to have a rolf harris tape on the bus.quality lol.all sorts got made up.
Im sean the goat,di di di di,di di di.with my extra leg

i often sing............"we built this city......we built this city.... on collin bell!"

then insert other players names ad hoc......sing it everywhere ...hasn t caught on as yet..........................but it will !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdj9NRzqC4[/youtube]

happychappy said:
He wasn't at Napoli away by any chance, singing it on the bus? very catchy, sounded good

He was! Built like a tank with a voice like a foghorn. Very self-opinionated and indignant. I too now sing the song (when I've had a drink) but think he's made it up himself because no-one else I know has heard it before.

This could be done as a Vinny song

"Kompany, he passes it to Silva" etc

verse two
"Kompany, he passes it to Yaya"

verse three
"Kompany, he passes it to Milner"

verse four
"Kompany, he passes it to Nasri"

verse five
"Kompany, he passes it to Zabba"

verse six
"Kompany, he passes it to Clichy"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.