"Kompany, he passes it to Milner"

verse four
"Kompany, he passes it to Nasri"

verse five
"Kompany, he passes it to Zabba"

verse six
"Kompany, he passes it to Clichy"
Love it.

Will need someone on the didgeridoo as well though!!

Rascal said:
Sun Jihai he passes to mettomo
Sun Jihai he passes to mettomo
Spreading his passes all around,around around
Almost!

A gang of Hulme/Middleton nutters I used to sit next to in the seated Kippax were always singing that:

Sun Jihai, passes to Mettomo
Sun Jihai, passes to Tiatto
Spreading all his passes all around, around, around, around

Also:

We've got Tiat-tio
He robbed my car stereo
You're all on heroin
Get the fucking Stella in!

(nb they knew it was Tiatto, Tiattio sounded better for the song)

And the classic Jacob's Club advert:

If you follow Man United then you must be fucking daft!

Happy days! Cracking set of lads.

peoffrey said:
One of the Lads in my Branch sings this on our trips sometimes and I'd never heard it before. I wasn't a regular during the Keegan era for a variety of reasons and was wondering how genuine it was.

"Sun Jihai! Lucien Mettomo!
Sun Jihai! Lucien Mettomo!
Kevin Keegan! Ali Benarbia!
Kevin Keegan! Ali Benarbia!"

It's to the tune of Sun Arise by Rolf Harris.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwtnBm8glPE[/youtube]

Cheers.

It was a popular away song in it's time. I heard a bar full of London Blues singing it in Juventus and it sounded great. They went all 'clever' as some started singing the third line (Kevin Keegan) others would start back singing Sun Jihai, I have looked on youtube for the City version but I cant find it which is a shame becasue it was (is) a great song.

The Pink Panther said:
This could be done as a Vinny song

"Kompany, he passes it to Silva" etc

verse two
"Kompany, he passes it to Yaya"

verse three

verse four

verse five

verse six

final verse
"Gary Neville, he passes it to Goater"

salfordpaul said:
i often sing............"we built this city......we built this city.... on collin bell!"

then insert other players names ad hoc......sing it everywhere ...hasn t caught on as yet..........................but it will !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdj9NRzqC4[/youtube]

Quite like that, could put in Kompany, Mancini etc.

Blue Mist said:
It was a popular away song in it's time. I heard a bar full of London Blues singing it in Juventus and it sounded great. They went all 'clever' as some started singing the third line (Kevin Keegan) others would start back singing Sun Jihai, I have looked on youtube for the City version but I cant find it which is a shame becasue it was (is) a great song.

If two of them were a well built Bloke with a big mouth and a very posh sounding one then they're well known...

peoffrey said:
Blue Mist said:

If two of them were a well built Bloke with a big mouth and a very posh sounding one then they're well known...

Yep, thats them !! great blokes.

The Pink Panther said:

verse two

verse three

verse four

verse five

verse six

On the way to the derby on Monday I was listening to the Real XS station and they played 'Pretty Vacant' by the Sex Pistols and ended up singing with my daughter......."He's so City, Oh so City,...... Vincent!"

Not sure I could string any other verses together but it kind of worked plus my daughter thinks it was an omen for Vinny to score.

Sheriff Fatman said:
The Pink Panther said:

verse two

verse three

verse four

verse five

verse six

On the way to the derby on Monday I was listening to the Real XS station and they played 'Pretty Vacant' by the Sex Pistols and ended up singing with my daughter......."He's so City, Oh so City,...... Vincent!"
Not sure I could string any other verses together but it kind of worked plus my daughter thinks it was an omen for Vinny to score.

love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.