Watch Bellamy's form and behavior transform

I really do fear that bellamy's attitude could change (his past suggests it) and that is bad for us considering he is arguably our best outfield player.

however, he has grown up (I think) and he is a professional getting paid a lot of dosh so fingers crossed he shows respect to mancini and continues to churn out great performances for us.

for the record given and bellamy were hughes' 2 best signings.

Hughes certainly new how to get the best out of Bellamy, but too suggest Bellamy can only perform for one manager is a bit wide of the mark, he was good under O'neill and Robson(R.I.P).

Er no, Bellamy is one year into a 4.5 year contract. He knows this is his last real big club, and his last chance to have a legacy in the game.

If he goes off the rails then fuck him off and get someone better - no big deal. (I don't think he will though).

It's not like he's one of the best players in the world or anything...

We might aswell jus tear up Bellamys and Santa Cruz,s contracts right now be4 their is a coup in the dressing room!

ive heard bellars has spat his dummy out and is refusing to play for us again dont know how true ??????????????

So bellers needs someone to hold his hand then?

he's a professional, he shouldn't need a certain manager to keep him going, hes matured now and he knows he's playing the football of is life, he ain't gonna ruin all that now because hughes has gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.