Watch Service

Electric Blue

Hola,
I have a Breitling watch that has suffered moisture ingress due to the dial not being fully screwed in
Any of you fine folk know anyone who carries out such repair to dry it out for me I do not wish to pay main dealer prices
EB

Hola,
I have a Breitling watch that has suffered moisture ingress due to the dial not being fully screwed in
Any of you fine folk know anyone who carries out such repair to dry it out for me I do not wish to pay main dealer prices
EB
Try Ellis on Regent Rd, Altrincham. Small independent jeweler for many a year. Just had my Bell & Ross watch repaired and serviced there.

jewel time in stockport , accredited brietling repairers .£80 for a battery change and reseal on my brietling
expensive but used timpsons once and totally knackered it up !

Yer'd have to get a couple o' trams 'n a train - Mr Mellodew in Littleborough. Rolex trained independent. Failing the wherewithal for a tram ride, find a local independent watchmaker.

Actually, you have me thinking now - just how many Breitlings would yer find walking about the streets of Eccles on a sunny day!

Yer'd have to get a couple o' trams 'n a train - Mr Mellodew in Littleborough. Rolex trained independent. Failing the wherewithal for a tram ride, find a local independent watchmaker.

Actually, you have me thinking now - just how many Breitlings would yer find walking about the streets of Eccles on a sunny day!
The sensible thing for a waterlogged Breitling is put it on the tram track and wait till a tram runs over it, then go on the piss. You can then drink as long as you like because you won't know what time it is.

jewel time in stockport , accredited brietling repairers .£80 for a battery change and reseal on my brietling
expensive but used timpsons once and totally knackered it up !

I had 2 ladies Cartier watches
For my Mrs,she had not worn them for about 5 years , the battery leaked into the working of the watches they fixed them both save me a fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.