WATCH THIS !!!!!! BEST COMMENTRY ON A MATCH EVER TEVEZ GOAL

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Imagine that, a commentator that actually likes us rather than hearing them sobbing in the backround when we win

tbh i doubt he said commentator is a cty fan, but at least a bit of enthusiasm would be a welcome change!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Imagine that, a commentator that actually likes us rather than hearing them sobbing in the backround when we win

Have you watched the Chelsea highlights on the OS yet? There's more life in a tramp's vest than in that commentator's voice!

JOGAMIGMOG said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Have you watched the Chelsea highlights on the OS yet? There's more life in a tramp's vest than in that commentator's voice!

Yeah but he not the normal bloke, thought it was odd to see someone else commentating the match

supercity36 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

tbh i doubt he said commentator is a cty fan, but at least a bit of enthusiasm would be a welcome change!

They are fans of players over here, so he will be a Tevez fan. It's the reason all the Man City games are on live over here.

Definitely has to be our new adopted Tevez song.

And thanks to the bloke who created the mp3, currently my new ring tone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.