Watch this "My Tram Experience"

Fucking hell and I thought that Nottingham (?? was it) with the slapping was bad,but funny !
See the coloured guy behind her !! Fucking good job his white girlfriend stopped him from getting up.
Then again,she deserved more than a slap the horrible woman !!

I can only assume that the woman with all the mouth is either drunk/drugged or on some kind of ultra-heavy medication. Why else would you sit on a crowded tram shouting off like that knowing full well that your views are likely to cause a lot of trouble?

KentBlue said:
I can only assume that the woman with all the mouth is either drunk/drugged or on some kind of ultra-heavy medication. Why else would you sit on a crowded tram shouting off like that knowing full well that your views are likely to cause a lot of trouble?

Some people have such sad lives they love the attention, for whatever reason they get it.

Jesus Christ. That is shocking. Hopefully the police have that now and can deal with it in their way. How the other passengers stayed so calm is a credit to them, cos quite easily they could of flipped, kid there or not. Credit to the young girl giving the lad behind a cuddle cos he looked really disturbed, she may of been his friend but she calmed him down it seems. Shocked at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.