Watch_Dogs - step aside GTA

I've been dying for this game to come out, Will blow GTA out the water!!

Ubisoft have really out done themselves lately, like most mentioned this is a company that made Rayman! But since then have made games such as the Tom Clancy games, Far Cry, Beyond Good & Evil, Prince of Persia and not forgetting one of the best selling game series in Assassins Creed!!

Ubisoft are one of a kind and are really making some ground breaking games lately and the game engines they use are better then most!

I will definitely be investing into this game!!

tommcfc said:
looks pretty cool, whens it out?

Ubisoft's new open-world tech-noir IP Watch Dogs could be headed to next-gen consoles, the publisher's president Yves Guillemot has teased.

Confirming the release platforms to GTTV Guillemot said "PS3, 360, PC and… we’ll see." Watch Dogs currently has no release date as yet.

Ubisoft has pledged to staunchly support Wii U at launch, but it seems odd Watch Dogs wasn't mentioned during Nintendo's press event if it is intended for the console.

While the Wii U Gamepad certainly fits Watch Dogs' world of technology and tablets, the impressive real-time visuals certainly suggest it could be more likely to look its best on high-end PCs and, perhaps, unannounced consoles from Sony and Microsoft.

Watch Dogs will also be compatible with Microsoft's newly-revealed SmartGlass service, integrating additional game-related content on tablets and smartphones.

PSmyth07 said:
Usually in substitute to gameplay though. Looks good though, think GTA 5 will be better.

The graphics are the best i think i've ever seen (although i'm starting to get disappointed with this gen console graphics, i'd have thought we'd have moved further on by now)

This to me is where GTA-V should have gone (hacking into phones, CCTV, traffic lights etc through the use of smart phones and ipads. It all seems very current.

I don't see how GTV will top this, but tbf i haven't seen anything from them yet.

One thing you can be sure as it's Ubisoft; it'll be a very intelligent game. Whilst most media is dumbing down, Ubisoft is breaking the trend. Easily my favourite independent publisher right now.

Skashion said:
One thing you can be sure as it's Ubisoft; it'll be a very intelligent game. Whilst most media is dumbing down, Ubisoft is breaking the trend. Easily my favourite independent publisher right now.

Same here, the AC series is a very decent platform to build their future titles on. In the post they've had done decent games like Far Cry, Prince of Persia or Rainbow 6, but no game that's really made me go "wow! That was unbelievable" or left me waiting anxiously for the next game in the series like AC has done...

I think Ubisoft have found their Metal Gear Solid, their Mass Effect, their Elder Scrolls in the AC series now they've just got to build from it and hopefully well be their rise!

To be honest I reckon this Watch_Dog could be the future of next gen console/high end PC gaming, I wouldn't be surprised if this is due for a 2014 release date!

Skashion said:

I take it you are not a PC gamer then?

Having to be online to play their games is a right royal pain in the arse sometimes. Why can't I play a single player game offline Ubisoft?

Skashion said:
BimboBob said:
I take it you are not a PC gamer then?

Having to be online to play their games is a right royal pain in the arse sometimes. Why can't I play a single player game offline Ubisoft?
I think you're the only PC gamer left.

Thats not the point though why should you "HAVE TO BE ONLINE" to play a single player game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.