Watched this 3 times today and cried every time

I think the guy was a bit overcome when he said that 76 were the last time he watched us win anything !!
Must have forgot the FA cup last year. Bless.

oakiecokie said:
Just watched for the first time the Sunderland fans singing at the Rags after the game;
Where`s your trophy gone,where`s your trophy gone ...
Always look on the bright side of life.
Not seen this YouTube one before.Fucking brilliant !!

Link ?

the bit at ( 3.05.) the red sick has fuck. then the two lads at the end of the bar laughing at him. class

The moment there's nowt on the box I find myself watching MOTD again and every time Sergio hits the net I feel a lump in my throat and that warm feeling in my eyes, and I'm not given to being a soppy sod.
The rumour went around 141 that Sunderland had equalised just after we had I was elated only for someone to say we hadn't after all. I was just asking why the fuck would anyone say that when we scored the third and the elation of it not mattering now was unbelievable.
One thing, I still cannot believe that people left, the very least our team deserved was a heartfelt thank you whatever the score.
I know I've probably missed the bus but I pissed off to Benidorm the day after and partied hard for four nights and haven't logged on since.

Hee hee hee. I watched 3 times this Saturday too (and MOTD). You know what? We won every time. Honest, every single time! Still as anxious as ever by 91.05 mins, but yep, we won!!!!!

Judge Roughneck said:
The moment there's nowt on the box I find myself watching MOTD again and every time Sergio hits the net I feel a lump in my throat and that warm feeling in my eyes, and I'm not given to being a soppy sod.
The rumour went around 141 that Sunderland had equalised just after we had I was elated only for someone to say we hadn't after all. I was just asking why the fuck would anyone say that when we scored the third and the elation of it not mattering now was unbelievable.
One thing, I still cannot believe that people left, the very least our team deserved was a heartfelt thank you whatever the score.
I know I've probably missed the bus but I pissed off to Benidorm the day after and partied hard for four nights and haven't logged on since.
I understand fully why some people left.I wasn't at the ground but I had to leave the pub I was in,shock, despair and a total feeling of deadness inside.I just couldn't watch what was happening to the club I love.I'm trying to let go of my old city ways but i'm going to need time and a little therapy

well what an amazing two and half weeks away from thisw boad
i still can't belive we did it. Bloody champions!! and yes i still watch
it on a daily basis and still think we not going to do it.
its all a dream and please don't wake me up and spoil it.
CHAMPIONS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.