Watches

The only watches i own are a few colours of the classic Casio F91Ws.

What are Citizen watches like? Always liked the name. Are they along the same lines as Seiko?
Citizen make good solid watches. And they don't cost the earth. They're along the same lines as Seiko etc who also make great solid watches.

Citizen Tsuyosa is a beautiful watch.

The only watches i own are a few colours of the classic Casio F91Ws.

What are Citizen watches like? Always liked the name. Are they along the same lines as Seiko?
I have a Citizen Promaster Sky, it has ecodrive and is radio controlled. A great watch for the money and much more accurate than my Swiss watches.1000028886.jpg

1000004850.png

This is probably my favourite watch I've got but more for sentimental reasons as it's my late brother's.
It's actually a Heuer watch based on the easy rider made by Heuer but sold in Sears department stores, found it in the loft when clearing it out to build a dorma it was in a terrible state and cost me more to have it refurbished than it's actually worth.

IMG-1555.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.