Watching City in Berlin? (Long Shot)

BlueHerts said:
Oscar Wildes is your best shout as above but pretty sure our game isn't being shown so if you can grab hold of a laptop you might be best with that to avoid disappointment and console yourself by being surrounded by excellent beer and head to Prenzlauerberg....
Only ever went there the once. The worst pint of Guiness I've ever had was in there. It smelled revolting too. And it was full of West faaacking 'Aam.

Watched the Madrid game in Oscar Wildes on Friedrichstrasse last week. Great atmosphere and decent pint of German beer.
Also went into Kilkennys in Herkscher Markt but beer is better in Oscars

Good luck its a great city

Sadly I have to go to the evening dinner tomorrow night with all the bigwigs from my company and Microsoft. I have tried to get out of it but its part of the reason I'm there so I can't.....

However I have Thursday night on my todd so any tips about where to go appreciated.

have a look if one of these streets is nearby:

Berlin pub areas
Kastanienalle/Kollwitzplatz (district Prenzlauer Berg)
Oranienstraße (district Kreuzberg)
Oranienburger Straße/Hackescher Markt (district Mitte)
Simon-Dach-Straße (district Friedrichshain)
Bergmannstraße (district Kreuzberg)
Around Winterfeldplatz (district Schöneberg)

My hotel is on Mohrenstrasse 30, Hilton. Work paying of course!! Its by the Gendarmenmark

Ruhr said:
have a look if one of these streets is nearby:

Berlin pub areas
Kastanienalle/Kollwitzplatz (district Prenzlauer Berg)
Oranienstraße (district Kreuzberg)
Oranienburger Straße/Hackescher Markt (district Mitte)
Simon-Dach-Straße (district Friedrichshain)
Bergmannstraße (district Kreuzberg)
Around Winterfeldplatz (district Schöneberg)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.