Watching City in Sharm

You'll have a great time. Don't forget to go diving, or at least snorkelling.

I've watched City over there and I think it was The Camel Bar, and English-run divers bar in the resort centre.

Didsbury Dave said:

I've watched City over there and I think it was The Camel Bar, and English-run divers bar in the resort centre.

Worse holiday i've ever been on DD, 5* etc but a horrid place, i think it wasn't helped by the diving or losing the derby to shreks shin, did snorkelling in the maldives the year before, no contest!!

The best place to catch the game is georges bar or the 3 coins (city fan owns it)

Ive also been there, and I too watched City in the Camel bar. This is because its the only real place to go and have a beer and watch sport. The snorkelling and diving is incredible and cant fault the weather. Apart from that, its a massively unclean dump with nowt to do unless you like shops that sell exactly the same stuff as the shop next door. Prepare for violent sickness and an ass like Niagara Falls.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Worse holiday i've ever been on DD, 5* etc but a horrid place, i think it wasn't helped by the diving or losing the derby to shreks shin, did snorkelling in the maldives the year before, no contest!!

The best place to catch the game is georges bar or the 3 coins (city fan owns it)

I haven't been for about 10 years, Zin. First time I went it was a tiny resort, I stayed at the Novotel on the seafront and loved it. The second time I was in the 5* Hyatt REgency, a top drawer hotel but a bit too far out of town. It was really noticeable how resort had grown and gone a bit down market. I can imagine it's worse now.

I just loved the diving and the trips out into the desert to be honest.

Cheers Guys

DD - May try to have a dive and snorkel but can be difficult with 2 young kids. Just looking forward to a bit of heat and chilling.

Heard about potential food bugs but just going to have to play it by ear. In a 5* so hopefully all good

I came back on Sunday after a week there. Had no health issues. I was just outside Sharm at Nabq, and there are 3 English bars on the strip all of which I think show games. There were a couple of sports channels in the hotel room so, if you get a decent hotel, you'll prob get coverage in them too.
I stayed at the Magic Life Imperial which was excellent. Nice and warm, but the days are short now, with sundown at 4-4.30, so get in the sunshine early.
No trouble at all btw, but the locals are a bit worried about how business is being affected by the uprising and the continued aftermath.
pm me if you want to ask anything else.

the blue panther said:
I came back on Sunday after a week there. Had no health issues. I was just outside Sharm at Nabq, and there are 3 English bars on the strip all of which I think show games. There were a couple of sports channels in the hotel room so, if you get a decent hotel, you'll prob get coverage in them too.
I stayed at the Magic Life Imperial which was excellent. Nice and warm, but the days are short now, with sundown at 4-4.30, so get in the sunshine early.
No trouble at all btw, but the locals are a bit worried about how business is being affected by the uprising and the continued aftermath.
pm me if you want to ask anything else.

pm sent mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.