watching City live games in Edinburgh / Central

Ryan aka hibby said:
I would be up for that. I try and go down few times a season anyone fancy doin it this season

yes,only made the Arsenal game last season but fancy a few more this season

aka blue jambo said:
Ryan aka hibby said:
I would be up for that. I try and go down few times a season anyone fancy doin it this season

I,d be up for meeting for the games. Does anyone know how we go about gettin tickets for Rangers game. I would like to arrange bus or minibus for some games down there this season.There's 3 of us from my side who,d go, down in morning back after game.

what's your thoughts???

Ryan aka hibby said:
aka blue jambo said:

I,d be up for meeting for the games. Does anyone know how we go about gettin tickets for Rangers game. I would like to arrange bus or minibus for some games down there this season.There's 3 of us from my side who,d go, down in morning back after game.

what's your thoughts???

there could be a few of us interested in that,son .. its just choosing the right game / weekend

afternoon - keep me posted, stay down at Leith Links, but would think centre of town is best bet. Couple of places down Market Street? Footlights on Bread Street/Spittal Street isn't bad for football and has the added bonus of the Blue Blazer across the road?

Or just come round ours, sure the wife wouldn't mind her tidy living room being invaded by a load of barbarians.......

Have a season ticket and usually drive down for games so if anyone ever wants a lift too then send us a pm

leithblue said:
afternoon - keep me posted, stay down at Leith Links, but would think centre of town is best bet. Couple of places down Market Street? Footlights on Bread Street/Spittal Street isn't bad for football and has the added bonus of the Blue Blazer across the road?

Or just come round ours, sure the wife wouldn't mind her tidy living room being invaded by a load of barbarians.......

Have a season ticket and usually drive down for games so if anyone ever wants a lift too then send us a pm

plus the Footlights has the snide Polish digi box set up so could have the 3pm games on as well ( I know Arsenal fans go there for these games and Spurs go to one off the High Street )

Top - I'll make sure to post something up nearer the time, I work on Castle Terrace so can try to have a quiet word at Footlights to see what they'll be showing.

Isn't there a pub down Broughton - opposite the Tescos pretty much - that has a City flag up? Can't remember the name just now though

Blue Jambo, surprised you didn't mention the Royal Ettrick. Very much a Jambo pub that has City connections. I'd be up for any aways being shown. Season card holder so don't get to see homes on the tellybox. The Links bar on the meadows can usually be relied upon to show City matches. Is the Broughton pub mentioned the Cask & Barrel? It's on Broughton St and I believe shows the live games. Defo up for a few sherberts with Ed based Blues so please post threads before games to organise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.