Watching City vs Sunderland in Phuket

waterloo blue

I'll be in Phuket (Karon Beach),for the game vs. Sunderland and after leaving the booking details to the wife,I'll probably miss the game live.
Would anyone know if there's anywhere I could watch a replay,after doing my best Bob and Terry.
Thanks in advance.

waterloo blue said:
I'll be in Phuket (Karon Beach),for the game vs. Sunderland and after leaving the booking details to the wife,I'll probably miss the game live.
Would anyone know if there's anywhere I could watch a replay,after doing my best Bob and Terry.
Thanks in advance.

The game is a 9pm kick off here, are you arriving later than that? if so then have you brought a pc with you, as can get the game streamed the following day or later that night. If not go ask at a local sports bar and they will show the replay the following day.

Dodgemeister said:
waterloo blue said:
Thanks in advance.

The game is a 9pm kick off here, are you arriving later than that? if so then have you brought a pc with you, as can get the game streamed the following day or later that night. If not go ask at a local sports bar and they will show the replay the following day.
We arrive about 10pm,so by the time we get through customs,immigration and get to the digs,it will be almost over.
I'll go for a wander the next day and try to avoid the score till then.

waterloo blue said:
Dodgemeister said:
waterloo blue said:
Thanks in advance.

We arrive about 10pm,so by the time we get through customs,immigration and get to the digs,it will be almost over.
I'll go for a wander the next day and try to avoid the score till then.

The Immigration lads will probably be watching the Rags or Liverpool. I'm sure they'll let you change the channel to City! Haha. Maybe best to do this AFTER you've got your Visa!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.