Watching MCFC in SE Asia?

kidash

Going in November for 50 days and don't want to miss a game, are City matches on live in lots of bars over there or is it going to be a pain in the arse? What about the time difference?

Time difference of about 4 hours ahead , so can expect some midnight viewings especially in CL. As far as bars are concerned i dont know , but most of the matches are broadcasted ( except if there is a United match at the same time , but even then it is broadcasted on another channel sometimes). Over here the main channels are ESPN and Star Sports and Sony Pix for FA cup matches.

You shouldn't have any problem at all. I spent 4 months in Thailand in 2006 and didn't miss a single match. Their coverage is better than ours tbh (variety wise) and they are constantly repeating matches/highlights in loads of bars.

In Thailand every premier league game is shown live. The saturday 3 o'clock games are all on different channels so just find a bar which is showing city, with the time difference being 7 hours in front which means the 8pm kick offs start at 3am in the morning. Regarding the Champions league I don't know if every game is on live, I have seen some games live. In malaysia I asked in a bar to put the city game on and they did so they may possibly be able to get all the games, In Cambodia they also show premier league games but not sure if they show every game(last year I watched a game on the saturday but returned to Thailand on the sunday when city played). This year I am going to Vietnam and would also like to know if they have every live premier league games on there to.

Live online footy works everywhere :P if not that any Pizza hut KFC, or any other place all have big screens set up and usually have games on probably not best atmosphere. But in Pakistan they also show big European and PL games in Cinemas and screens set up in Cafes and restaurants.

kidash said:
Going in November for 50 days and don't want to miss a game, are City matches on live in lots of bars over there or is it going to be a pain in the arse? What about the time difference?
Like the other guys have said, if you will be in Thailand, then almost all the games will be available in many bars. The only caveat to that is if you happen to be upcountry in a small town. But if you are in any tourist area, then no problem. I imagine all the games are on in Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Singapore. If you are in Vietnam, I have no idea. Hope it helps....<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 pm --<br /><br />
kidash said:
Like the other guys have said, if you will be in Thailand, then almost all the games will be available in many bars. The only caveat to that is if you happen to be upcountry in a small town. But if you are in any tourist area, then no problem. I imagine all the games are on in Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Singapore. If you are in Vietnam, I have no idea. Hope it helps....

If you are heading to India... u might have a problem as they dont show EPL matches in bars here(according to my knowledge). But most of the games are live on ESPN and Star Sports channels.

Champions league is live on Ten Action and Ten Sports channels.

The bigger problem is .. there are alot of rags,gooners,dippers chelski fans here(locals). So, if any of these teams are playing at the same time as CITY is.. then you have to watch the match online :( as the above mentioned channels display thos matches rather than City's..

But internet is readily available in INDIA.. So, i am quite sure you wouldnt miss any match.. as long as you know the URL of the sites showing our teams match..

Thanks,
ROMEO,
Bangalore - INDIA

Chippy MCFC said:
This year I am going to Vietnam and would also like to know if they have every live premier league games on there to.

Games are live here only six hours different.

People actually like the Blues, but they support MU because they always get good refs and lucks and are safe for the betting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.