Watching MCFC in SE Asia?

Rag fans everywhere are the same.. Arrogant..nuisance..intolerable..
Gooners too are pathetic(atleast in INDIA)..

I find very few CITY fans here in INDIA.. Hopefully our numbers will increase exponentially.. :)

BTW..never knew Thailand has such a huge fanbase for Premier League.
Good going.

No problem in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia or Singapore. Every game is shown live, so you just have to find a bar that is showing City or has several TVs (e.g., Gullivers on Sukhumvit Soi 5 in Bangkok or Phatty's in Saigon).

Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore no problem as people there are huge football fans

if you're in the Philippines it's totally different as people there are basketball crazy, their attitude towards football is just like most yanks - boring.. there are bars nonetheless, and footie fans as well but you'll find yourself among the minority

Indonesia...... 6 hours in front at present 7 hours next month (add another hour if your in Bali).
Most prem games shown live on either ESPN or Star Sports and some on the local channels also. Some games are also repeated during the week so you may get another chance to see the game if you miss it.
Chumps and FA Cup games are also shown but not usually Carling Cup games.

skyblue romeo said:
Rag fans everywhere are the same.. Arrogant..nuisance..intolerable..
Gooners too are pathetic(atleast in INDIA)..

I find very few CITY fans here in INDIA.. Hopefully our numbers will increase exponentially.. :)

BTW..never knew Thailand has such a huge fanbase for Premier League.
Good going.
Football is huge in thailand and the Prem is the gold standard for TV viewers!!! The Thais love to play football but, on the world stage, they are crap. Its also very popular due to gambling!! I still havent figured out their system for betting though....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.