Watching this video has got me in the mood for tommorrow

This has got me in the mood for tomorrow!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw3rVsOH_pU[/youtube]

i really want him to do well but i can't see it happening and i don't know why.
i think because of his layed back attitude and i don't think he wants to be here.
hope he changes but i simply can't see it happening.
i also don't like how he doesn't make things happen instead he wants everything to come to him, he needs to grow up and i hope he will do that at city.
mancini knows him well.

Just want to see him get a consistent run of games under his belt, the next 4 are perfectly set up for him and Dzeko to get their feet firmly under the table.

If he can stay fit, he can be one of the worlds best, no ifs ands or buts.

Good tune in the vid also :)

Ur time has come Mario.......... The shackles are off......... Let's have it!

mike1923 said:
He'll probably put it in an appearance from the bench or play the first half, wouldn't think he'll get a full 90.

Mancini might be tempted to play him and Dzeko together in order to give Carlos a rest. He's definitely a player who can single handedly win this cup tie for us with a bit of magic, but then so is Silva, Tevez, Dzeko, Kolarov etc.
did you just put kolarov in the same catagory as Balotelli, Silva, Tevez and Dzeko? hahahaha please stop man, your killing me here hahahaha

Love this guy so much man, he is gauranteed to spice up any game in some sort of way

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:52 am --

citysky said:
mike1923 said:
He'll probably put it in an appearance from the bench or play the first half, wouldn't think he'll get a full 90.

Mancini might be tempted to play him and Dzeko together in order to give Carlos a rest. He's definitely a player who can single handedly win this cup tie for us with a bit of magic, but then so is Silva, Tevez, Dzeko, Kolarov etc.
did you just put kolarov in the same catagory as Balotelli, Silva, Tevez and Dzeko? hahahaha please stop man, your killing me here hahahaha

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5VPG4yON6g[/youtube]

Kolarov is a player who can single handedly change a game ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.