Watching Wolves-Arsenal (Latest 0-4). City MILES behind.

skybluekings

Just how did we beat Arsenal is beyond me. It's embarrassing to watch the Arsenal game after watching City-Burnley.
I'm really depressed and sick to my stomach from that 3-3. It'll be 2 whole weeks before we can get a chance to erase that "loss" feeling and then its away to Liverpool!

The ball movement for Arsenal is just sublime. I'm sure they haven't spent over £200m but they look like a team worth £200m.

Re: Watching Wolves-Arsenal (HT 0-3). City MILES behind.

We´ll get dicked by their second string in C.C. - prepare for more 1/4 final misery

The irony being this is an Arsenal side that has taken Wenger 4 years to build, after their own period of transition following the breakup of the invincibles and Abramovichs money. When fans were calling up the phone ins saying they've had enough of the manager, the board stuck by him. Despite finishing miles behind the race for the title last year, the board stuck by him.

skybluekings said:
Just how did we beat Arsenal is beyond me. It's embarrassing to watch the Arsenal game after watching City-Burnley.
I'm really depressed and sick to my stomach from that 3-3. It'll be 2 whole weeks before we can get a chance to erase that "loss" feeling and then its away to Liverpool!

The ball movement for Arsenal is just sublime. I'm sure they haven't spent over £200m but they look like a team worth £200m.

Very impressive on the break, they are decimated by injury as well.

Looking for a clean sheet and a goal or two more from Cesc, my FF scores are in the fooking toilet after the City game!

Project said:
The irony being this is an Arsenal side that has taken Wenger 4 years to build, after their own period of transition following the breakup of the invincibles and Abramovichs money. When fans were calling up the phone ins saying they've had enough of the manager, the board stuck by him. Despite finishing miles behind the race for the title last year, the board stuck by him.
Thing is, I'd trust Arsene Wenger with 4 years of our time. Give 4 years to Hughes and I doubt we'd be any better off. The man simply isn't up to it.

Project said:

The same Arsenal that never finished outside the top 4 that period and got to a Champions League Final during there poor period? If you're trying to compare Hughless who has spent 200M and Wenger who has developed a team then you don't know much about football.

mike channon´s windmill said:
We´ll get dicked by their second string in C.C. - prepare for more 1/4 final misery

......and relegation by spring? just chill!

Dubai Blue said:
Project said:
Thing is, I'd trust Arsene Wenger with 4 years of our time. Give 4 years to Hughes and I doubt we'd be any better off. The man simply isn't up to it.

I don't think you know enough to be able to make that call. I certainly don't. But i'm prepared to give him at least a full season with his squad to find out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.