Watford 2017/18 Thread

Marco Silva is doing a great job there. He'd be mad to go to Everton, I reckon he could get the Arsenal or Chelsea job in a year or two if he continues as he is.

I've been impressed with them this season. And the Watford v City match day thread on their forum is some of the finest reading the internet has to offer. Seem like a really decent set of fans.

Agree with many of the above comments. Now is not the time to try to take the Everton job. He'd do better for himself in the long term if he stayed at Watford and finished top 7/8.

Also think it won't be more than a couple of seasons before Richarlison gets some serious attention from one of the top six

It's crazy how few managers can put together a side that plays decent football and is solid (outside the top 6).

Props to Watford though for doing what others couldn't. Plus it must be nice for Silva, I bet he thinks he's woken up in 1975 given how far behind Europe the PL is tactically (barring MC and Chelsea, possibly Liverpool)

Marco Silva is doing a great job there. He'd be mad to go to Everton, I reckon he could get the Arsenal or Chelsea job in a year or two if he continues as he is.
Totally agree - everything to lose professionally and nothing to gain - Koeman and Martinez should be enough of a warning. Keep doing what he's doing and much bigger jobs than Everton will be open to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.