Watford (a) post-match

You've just embarrassed yourself with your sterling comments.
Embarrassed? Strong word, but I can live with my views, even if a few fanboys with blue tinted specs don't have any critical thought.

Which part do you disagree with, or are you too embarrassed to try to discuss it?

Who would you say was City's least brilliant player today, and why?

Cleverly................

KEwjzF.gif

Id have gone with this one myself...

1505555683132783443.gif

. Also, bit disappointed his first action was to run to the fans and not turn towards Sergio and then the fans

Pretty sure this was because of what happened last time he ran to fans, what with him getting suspended and them getting assaulted and what not.

Embarrassed? Strong word, but I can live with my views, even if a few fanboys with blue tinted specs don't have any critical thought.

Which part do you disagree with, or are you too embarrassed to try to discuss it?

Ederson did fuck all :-)

Pep Guardiola: "I was lucky to manage Barcelona with many outstanding performances but this week has been a lot of goals."

Pep: "We have found our game, we can make short passes and we have a lot of energy from our full-backs."

Pep: "The people who come from the bench always give us something new. Clean sheets are a consequence of you controlling the game."

I always look out for your quotes from the manager on the forum. Seems I was lucky today.

Quality performance from the whole team.

Took my 9 year old lad to his first away match and at full time Sterling (his favourite player) came over to the fans and gave him his match shirt. Nice touch from Raheem and left my boy beaming from ear to ear!

Sometimes there are rewards for spending so much time shaped like a car seat. This week has been such a time. 1,078 mile round trip to Den Haag for Feyenoord game and another 400 approx today and it's bloody brilliant.
Pity the bloody M25 and M6 are such pains in the arse.

It certainly wasn't Sterling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.