Watford (A) - Sat 4th Dec, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

Bitter little cunts will be back in the lower leagues where they belong soon enough.

All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

Not sure why you read it, nor why you bring it in here. Lots of football fans are knobs, probably best to ignore them

I was drinking my morning coffee when I found this text. Fuck me, now I can't wait to trash them on Saturday with "cashmere wearing sociopath" help to return them to the place where they belong.

Wow. Kinda wish I never read it

Their preview is just bile and hate. It’s not even slightly measured. On here the match previews are really well out together. Stats and comments. Theirs is like some
Massive racist rant. Horrible.

What a bunch of insipid shitheads they are.

Pep should put this up in the pre match team talk, get another 8-0 in the bag.

I wonder why they hate Pep so much....

1638530372028.png

Oh yeah. That's why. Since Pep arrived our record vs Watford.

P9 W9 D0 L0 F39 A3.

Since the takeover...

P13 W13 D0 L0 F50 A5.

Last edited:
Pep should put this up in the pre match team talk, get another 8-0 in the bag.

I wonder why they hate Pep so much....

View attachment 31009

Oh yeah. That's why. Since Pep arrived our record vs Watford.

P9 W9 D0 L1 F39 A3.

Since the takeover...

P13 W13 D0 L0 F50 A5.

How could we have lost 0 since the takeover but 1 since Pep arrived?

Wow,just wow,fuck me Watford

6-0 in a Cup Final will hurt them for a very long time,whether they waved their flags for 90 embarrassing minutes or not,set of cunts.

Most of them on that forum will be rags and dippers and Watford will be their second team.

Don't look at them as a football team,fuck me,we are the best team they have ever witnessed in their lives,hurts a lot,I love it

Hammer them Blues

Cast your mind back to the dying embers of our relegation season and Manchester City had already lost the title to Liverpool but still had the FA Cup final and were in the delayed Champions League. They had consecutive league games against two teams fighting the drop with Bournemouth just before the FA Cup Final and Watford just after. So what did Guardiola do? He rested all his best players for the Bournemouth game and then recalled them all for the Watford game because he couldn't care less about the integrity of the relegation scrap, could he?

If anyone cares to remember, we beat both Bournemouth and Watford, and they both got relegated.

So he's angry that Pep desecrated the sporting integrity of the PL by... beating their relegation rivals with a B team before beating them with the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.