Watford (a)

Agreed shouldn’t be in the premier league
Don’t get me started on Bournemouth coming back up !
5 years in the top flight made no attempt to become a premier league club !!
Any team that gets the requisite points to be promoted into the top flight is thoroughly deserving of their place. If g they have a capacity of ninety or ninety thousand it matters not one jot.

I stand corrected, it was 19,000 at 3pm - I believe the few that were on offer went by 3.02pm !
I think it sold out before 3pm but a few who kept an eagle eye might have been able to buy a few minutes early.

Even the timings aren’t working now lol.

1 adult and 1 child wanted here.

Otherwise I’ll have to sit with the home fans and my tit of a relative.

Please help ;)

Any team that gets the requisite points to be promoted into the top flight is thoroughly deserving of their place. If g they have a capacity of ninety or ninety thousand it matters not one jot.
And yet lower down the leagues grounds have to meet minimum requirements otherwise a team that has grafted all season to be promoted is refused promotion. Why can't it be the case that all premier league grounds have to offer 3k tickets to away fans otherwise they can't take their place in the premier. Brentford's new stadium was only built in 2020 after a few seasons in the play offs so it wasn't inconceivable that they would be promoted, so why was the capacity only 17k+. I know it might all to do with space etc but maybe they should have thought of that. Bournemouth's turnover in 2018 was £131m, in 2019 it was £134m and then in 2020 mainly due to Covid it was down to £95m. That's a shed load of money to turn over and do f all to your ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.