Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must get the 3 points, Arsenal have Newcastle at home and will most likely win so we can't be 6 points behind them especially with our games in January

Must win for me. After this we'll only have 2 away games left in the top 10 - West Ham and Liverpool. That's a big positive given how poor we have been away from home.

Must win for me. After this we'll only have 2 away games left in the top 10 - West Ham and Liverpool. That's a big positive given how poor we have been away from home.

Seems a lot are hanging their hat on this but I'm not sure it matters that much given our away form. We failed to beat a woeful Villa.

As the current system is clearly not working away from home, we will have to take a risk in this one. Play two up front with one dropping deep to help the midfield when needed.

We have to win this one.

Hart

Sagna
otamendi
mangala
kolarov

Diniho
yaya
navas
silva

sterling
aguero

bench
willy
zabba
bony
kdb
nacho
demi
delph?

2nil city

This is just a must win, another draw or loss away from home would be seeing us nearly go 4 months without an away league victory and that for us is very poor.

Same team that started against Leicester but with Clichy and Zabaleta coming in for Kolarov and Sagna.

Zabaleta is a must for me, we need his leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.