Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the second time you've implied I'm on drugs, now you seem to be implying I'm the type of father who'd leave dangerous drugs around where my young children could get their hands on them.

Here's a very simple tip for being taken seriously on here and anywhere else online. Don't say anything to somebody on here that you wouldn't say to their face at the match or in a pub.
Third time actually but who's counting?
Absolutely agree with your policy though (there's a first), but if you'd tell me in the pub that I haven't seen the game, I'd call you an idiot all the same and I can't see the argument going any differently, especially not with your mate Swales walking in as well and the two of you picking at me ... in the pub.

Not a must win? The arses are playing newcastle at home and leicester have bournemouth at home...
I know what you are saying but being 6 points behind at the start of January isn't unsurmountable is what I was trying to say, however the longer we go on this stop start approach to the season the harder is gets

Would like a win just to shut up the pundits , and the "not won away since September bollocks" , and then "never had a clean sheet without Vinny" (at least that is now sorted) , if Otto and The Mangler , carry on from Tuesday night against Leicester , surely Kun,Merlin,KDB,Sterling,Yaya can conjure up a goal from somewhere , or maybe we might get a nailed on penalty actually awarded , now that would be nice.

I can't see a run being put together by anyone. Our form, or anyone's, doesn't suggest opponents can be taken for granted, and will lie down and let themselves get steamrollered. Tottenham and Leicester are the most consistent. I think that we are very fortunate to still be in the mix. Even United are still in the mix!

I can't see a run being put together by anyone. Our form, or anyone's, doesn't suggest opponents can be taken for granted, and will lie down and let themselves get steamrollered. Tottenham and Leicester are the most consistent. I think that we are very fortunate to still be in the mix. Even United are still in the mix!

That's the funny thing about this season. I reckon 78 points is the target to win the league, that's probably the lowest since the pre-Abramovich era.

True, but an away game against Sunderland is a lot better than one at Spurs - all day long.

True. Still needs huge improvement though.mwatford, West Ham, Chelsea and Southampton all capable of beating us at their grounds so we need to find a away to gets some wins and quickly.

Haha, here you have it: the Weakest of all Forum Arguments, if you disagree with someone just accuse them of not having watched the game... idiot.
So you missed KdB setting up Agüero for an absolute sitter early first half?
You missed KdB setting up Silva with a brilliant through ball second half?
Anyway, I can't even believe we're arguing over this. Only a relative to Navas or the man himself would claim he had a good match vs Leicester or anywhere for that matter. Leicester fans where laughing when Navas came on, knew they couldn't lose it anymore.
Only one man voted for Navas on the motm poll ... probably was you?
Whoscored.com says 3 key passes for De Bruyne & 4 for Silva vs Leicester = highest of any player on the pitch Leicester include ... Oh yes, Navas had 1 (ball to Bony). His other balls were crosses that struck the first defender in his way AS ALWAYS. He's the Spanish Boudewijn Zenden.

There's a reason why he's not in the Spain team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.