Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve got to be able to beat these tomorrow, its Watford for Christ sake, i mean who the hell are Watford.
Man for man it should be all over by halftime but we all know what were like,
Another struggle on the cards no doubt.

Every game, i think this is the one where we turn up and we'll kick on.
Disappointed with the way we are playing at the moment. Doesn't
seem a lot of conviction. So hopefully this will be the one :))

Every game, i think this is the one where we turn up and we'll kick on.
Disappointed with the way we are playing at the moment. Doesn't
seem a lot of conviction. So hopefully this will be the one :))
Agreed mate, still waiting for 'the click'.

On the positive side we've been average to poor or certainly not done justice to ourselves for at least 3/4 of the season so far and are still well in contention for everything, just need 'the click' and we'll be fine.

Agreed mate, still waiting for 'the click'.

On the positive side we've been average to poor or certainly not done justice to ourselves for at least 3/4 of the season so far and are still well in contention for everything, just need 'the click' and we'll be fine.

Can't complain where we are in the league. But it's right what a lot of fans say, if we had played anywhere near
what we are capable of, we'd be gone.

All about the tempo for me,if we play with a quick tempo like the first few weeks of the season then teams like Watford don't live with us. Sadly we just don't play like that often enough and the lack of pace in our play makes it so easy to defend against,how the management and players don't have it in them to sort it out is bewildering

All about the tempo for me,if we play with a quick tempo like the first few weeks of the season then teams like Watford don't live with us. Sadly we just don't play like that often enough and the lack of pace in our play makes it so easy to defend against,how the management and players don't have it in them to sort it out is bewildering

That's a good and very big point.

Unless We play differently to the way we have been doing away from home then there is little reason to suggest anything other than more of the same.

He should be bold in this game and play Kelechi to create more room for Aguero. One of De Bruyne or Silva to miss out. If it's not working the change it at HT.

He won't change things though so let's just hope we can take one of the chances we create for a change.

Its so obvious, you'd think the management and the players would say right lets go out and run at them and tear into them

Weve got to be able to beat these tomorrow, its Watford for Christ sake, i mean who the hell are Watford.
Man for man it should be all over by halftime but we all know what were like,
Another struggle on the cards no doubt.

A bit disingenuous to Watford don't you think? They are playing good football and are deservedly where they are in the league. As an earlier posted remarks, comments like these alienate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.