Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I start, I'm not a moaner. I only ever wish City well, and always will do. But lately the facts and stats speak for themselves.

What i was thinking the other day, is whether we are a pretty average side these days, or not. Now before you jump on my case, I LOVE City with all my heart and want to see them hammer whoever they play. But when you look at the squad, I don't see a team of world beaters. The defence is pure comedy far too often, and I don't see any above average players in there when Vinnie is out. Midfield YaYa has gone off the boil, Ferna has had some good games, Dave is a legend but isn't back to his old self, and Sterling hasn't set us on fire either. KDB has been generally superb, but also has his off games. And there's something badly wrong with Sergio this season, and the backup in Bony is laughable.

I'm not saying this to provoke a reaction or to bash City, because I hate doing it. Just saying that right now we do look like an average team. Nobody fears playing us anymore. The fear factor has gone and anyone on their day can beat us. You just have to ask why, and nobody knows but the old man and the players. Has he lost the dressing room ? Does he know his days are numbered like Bobby did when we lost the final to Wigan and he seemed to give up ? Who knows. But one thing is clear, we ain't right, and haven't been since the loss to Juve at The Etihad. After that game we became beatable.

Bash me all you like. I say what I see, even if I don't like it.

"Watford have not beaten City since 1989...."

Here we fooking go then.

Said it in the Isco thread, if we bring in anyone in January Kelechi will be first to get the axe. For whatever reason the manager doesn't rate him. So glad Pep is coming to evaluate this situation, hopefully before Kelechi demands a move.

thats what i think, he's not even getting on the bench so he has no hope if we bring another in. tbh i would leave if i was him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.