Watford (h) pre-match thread

Watford (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think his standards have been lacking recently and Mahrez has started the season off in great form so deserves a run in the team.

Mahrez fully firing will score more and get more assists on the right than Bernado. Bernado will hopefully play on the right a bit less and more in the middle as the season goes on. In some home games it would also be good to see Sterling back on the right taking it past fullbacks at will with Jesus to the left of Sergio.

Mahrez fully firing will score more and get more assists on the right than Bernado. Bernado will hopefully play on the right a bit less and more in the middle as the season goes on. In some home games it would also be good to see Sterling back on the right taking it past fullbacks at will with Jesus to the left of Sergio.
All of those scenarios sound very exciting.

Because we play every three days and he can’t play fern and otta every game ... and if he uses them two in PL and then play both kids in league cup then that significantly weakens that league cup team ... and Pep isn’t about to “sacrifice” the domestic cups either ...
With the injuries we have, I think he will prioritise as oppose to sacrifice

Merl, Bernardo, and Cancelo all surely get a start. I'd like to see Mendy kept on the bench still to ease him back in.

Garcia and Phil can play play the mid week game

Would love to see Jesus on the left, always think he has a touch of Henry about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.