Watford (h) pre-match thread

Watford (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Zinchenko injured?

Strange for him to go from the first team to not on the bench if he isn't injured, more so due to the fact he can cover 3 or 4 positions as a sub.

Junkers interview was hardly fuck all i mean had he sat there and said a deal was impossible it would have had you and others salivating over it so forgive me for

Is Zinchenko injured?

Strange for him to go from the first team to not on the bench if he isn't injured, more so due to the fact he can cover 3 or 4 positions as a sub.

Gone off in a huff or having a well earned rest

Very interesting line-up indeed!
Only change I would’ve made would be David Silva out, Sterling in, and pair Bernardo in midfield with KDB and Rodri.

Bernardo is an exceptional player and maybe Pep feel it’s a waste to play him in midfield instead of the wing where he uses his creativity. But playing him in the middle of the park with KDB where they both press so much with their crazy workrate would improve our pressing and also give us a bit more security when getting countered.

Remember Bernardo against Liverpool in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.