Watford (H) - Tues 24th Sept, 19:45 | EFL Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I think it’s fairly obvious anyone who started Sundays game will not be anywhere near this one. I expect ortega, stones, Lewis, Nunes, Grealish, foden, o’reily, with the rest made up of eds players
I agree but I don't really want to see Stones in this one. He cannot get injured. Kovacic too. Especially in a League Cup game that i think most of us would agree is less important.

Imo we play 2 out of 3 from gundo, Bernardo and kovacic in every game for the rest of the season so none of them can play in this game lol.

Ortega
Lewis stones Dias kid

Foden o Reilly mcatee

Grealish kid Nunes

Wouldn’t be surprised if more kids play as well tbh and we just throw the game
If we just throw the game I’d bet players like nunes and Mcatee would be gutted at getting even less minutes.

Not a chance that happens

After Rodri's injury I think we need to play less games, in order to keep Gundogan, Kova and Bernie uninjured.
If we go out of this, it's not the end of the world. With the extended CL and the new format World Cub thing, I reckon we probably need to bin the FA cup too.

_______________Ortega___________

Rico_____Stones______EDS CB_____EDS LB

_____________Nico O'Reilly__________

______Nunes_____________Mcatee_____

Foden________EDS Striker_________Grealish

After Rodri's injury I think we need to play less games, in order to keep Gundogan, Kova and Bernie uninjured.
If we go out of this, it's not the end of the world. With the extended CL and the new format World Cub thing, I reckon we probably need to bin the FA cup too.
Do we know what the format for these games is? If its tied at end of regulation, do they go to pens? I really don't want to see Gundo, Kova either. Or Stones. Stones is super important now. We shouldn't risk him for an EFL cup game should we? He's injury prone anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.