Watford (H) - Tues 24th Sept, 19:45 | EFL Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doing our own little protest tonight about the needless rise on my 3 season cards ,so dropped the cup scheme ,and we go to every game home and away ,hope you filled our 3 seats and they spent plenty in the shop .
Worked out nicely as the money I saved has paid for us to go and see the original sex pistols bar Lyndon tonight at the Manchester academy ,47 years I've waited to see them :+)

Go to Sky Sports+, then press red button for the other games being streamed including ours
Red button on TV remote? None in the Sky remote!
Gonna give this a miss, i hope we go out of the cups as prem and cl without rodders will be hard enough
I'm sorry I completely disagree. We are not known for sacking off cup competitions. I know we have a threadbare squad, time for some of those non automatic starters to stake a claim.

Red button on TV remote? None in the Sky remote!

I'm sorry I completely disagree. We are not known for sacking off cup competitions. I know we have a threadbare squad, time for some of those non automatic starters to stake a claim.
There’s a red button on my Sky Q remote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.