Watford Home - All in here please

Hi I'm away for the Watford game so have 2 tickets going in block 225, great seats, access to Joes Bar, free drink and free programme per ticket, £50 each
Have sent a pm to you but never gone through this before so hope you get this and can send me reply and details of how to get tickets from you

Hi I have 2 adult tickets spare for Watford block 110 row U.

Please PM if interested I have the paper versions ready!

Would probably take slightly less than Face value as away next week until after the actual game (£40 each FV).

Hi these are sold now cheers BM for helping out fellow blues once again!!

Season ticket available for the first 3 home games of the season as I am away.(Chelsea,Watford,West Ham) South Stand 117 Lower Tier . Cracking seats and a good atmosphere.FV. Pm me if you're interested blues! Sold and bought on here a good few times before also if you needs review! Pop me a message!
Hi mate, how much for the lot? Thanks

Ticket available for Watford match, East stand level 3 , Row E. £20. Give me shout if interested, cheers.

Looking for one ticket for the Watford game, level 1 would be good as have friends there. Thanks.
I have one spare in level 1, Colin Bell stand
Will sell at face value - £40
Can meet at ground on the day of game - I'm going but I have 1 spare
It's block 125, reasonably far back, very near the halfway line, just in front of the journos

sorry for not letting people know earlier I've been out all day, but the tickets have gone I'm afraid

Ticket lower level south stand for the Watford game. Can meet at the ground. £20.00. ..

Sold

Last edited:
I'm in Germany for this one. Was going to stick it on the ticket exchange but seems no sign of that getting up and running.
My ticket is in block 115 singing section so if you wanna sit down it ain't for you. Looking for £25.
As I'm handing over my season card will only consider those who have a history on here or who mods can vouch for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.