Watford Home

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Seeking some help regarding transferring Cup tickets to a member of your friends and family.

I've got two that I'm sending to my mate but he wants another so he can take both of his boys.

He has a supporter number so, can he just buy a spare seat, that's near as possible to my two seats and will it affect anything regarding me transferring my two tickets to him via friends and family?

Seeking some help regarding transferring Cup tickets to a member of your friends and family.

I've got two that I'm sending to my mate but he wants another so he can take both of his boys.

He has a supporter number so, can he just buy a spare seat, that's near as possible to my two seats and will it affect anything regarding me transferring my two tickets to him via friends and family?
doubt it mate

You can purchase up to 4 on the criteria for Monday sales. So seeing a further one in the close proximity to the other 2 should be possible. Assuming there’s not a stampede on Friday !

Selling 5 sat together in ss3. FV is £90.

All 5 can go for £75.

Will split into a 3 and a 2 if needed.

PM me

Edit - price is TOTAL (not per ticket haha)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.