Watford Home

I have one adult and one under 16 in the Commonwealth Bar. Face value is £150 for both (£90 adult and £60 for kid). I will sell both together for £100. £50 discount. Cheers.

I've got 1 adult and 1 child ticket Block 128 for this game and can no longer make it (live in West Wales and work/school for the kid have got in the way for midweek).

Not looking for any £££ but if there's someone on here who wants them let me know, or maybe even a charity I can donate them to to let a parent and kid go who normally don't. Cheers.

I've got 1 adult and 1 child ticket Block 128 for this game and can no longer make it (live in West Wales and work/school for the kid have got in the way for midweek).

Not looking for any £££ but if there's someone on here who wants them let me know, or maybe even a charity I can donate them to to let a parent and kid go who normally don't. Cheers.
What a fantastic gesture. I hope someone in Manchester with a kid who can’t afford to go normally gets in touch with you. THIS is what the football community should be about. Top man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.