Watford post-match

5 pages in and no-one's said it was a gr-eight result yet. I'm disappointed.

41tony.jpg

WOW,perfect reply to the awful Norwich performance,it also sends a signal out to teams coming that we aren’t going away regardless of defensive injuries..

Rodri, David, Bernardo and KDB were outstanding and Mahrez was very good as well. Walker and Ferna in the back four were very good as well.

Angelino was woeful in pre season but on that performance he is ahead of Mendy who was rubbish. Mendy gave the ball away so many times with terrible square passes and sloppy play

On the flip the whole of the midfield was outstanding and utterly dominant.

It could easily have been 10 (hit the woodwork twice).

Scary thing is that’s nowhere near the best we can play and we missed at hatful of clear cut chances. If mendy stays fit, we step up another level with what he can offer to the team. Mahrez looking more and more in tune with the rest of the team with every game now.

Has to be said, they were atrocious defensively.

Absolutely bloody brilliant!

That's set the bar, now let's keep this standard going and don't give the snivelling scouse bastards any hope.

I'll get pelters for this but I don't think this was even close to our best level.

We didn't need to be good, Watford let us smash them in second gear, and for 20 minutes of each half we were just killing time.

Really fun game, nice to see goals go in and there were a couple of crackers, but most of our best pieces of play in this game ended up in missing/hitting the woodwork, while simple play ended up in goals as Watford just left people unmarked and in tons of space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.