Wayne Bridge Joke

Suspecting it may be a code, I put it through Google Translate - from English to French to German to Japanese to English. It now makes perfect sense:

John Terry, Wayne Bridge pub. Bartender, "Wow opinion! John Terry, Wayne Bridge."
"That's right," Terry said, "happiness as your friend," he said
Drinking "something that" questions of the host
"I please," he must be careful of the bridge in a pint of cider
"But for me, orange juice, thank you", "8 tonight, my clock," Terry says the match against Hull in
"I know," said a bartender, "In fact, our TV 'and want to play on show
"It is too full Sky, City regrets bad back
"But the Crystal Palace V wolf 'ITV4, Terry oblivion
"Do not publishing this," said the bartender suddenly
"Why?" He is with deep questions Bridge 'or a fan of the mill?
"That is, you are in England now. This is Hong Kong!"
"Oh crumb," said Terry. "I travel in some inexplicable reason, Wayne Bridge and his former teammate and friend to Asia - is, many of them now and I said I'm in the middle of tabloid scandal. Well, I do eight KC Stadium on earth comes from the title, Google search is all you help?
"I said," the bartender said, "Actually, I do not really speak English, I do not know 唔识 讲广 东话 你识?
Quick Wayne "Terry" Let's make a dash for the nearest taxi stand, "I thought
' "Said John Bridge hold state:" I'm still hurt the memory. It's not like a disease "
'I'm sorry Wayne. Please fill in your cider.
"Wayne and I'm sorry. Stops your cider."

dw7 said:
hahahaha

he's rushing back to play hull in the league and they aint even in the premier league anymore

It wasn't, because this is an old joke. I know because my Palace supporting mate dragged me along to an FA Cup 4th round replay against Wolves (which was on ITV 4), and I was constantly checking my phone for updates for the Hull vs. Chelsea match. It was just after the whole Terry/Bridge stuff came out. Palace won 4-1 and Chelsea drew 1-1 with Hull.

It's basically a terrible joke.

I was shown this a few months ago and I thought it was brilliant then.
Although now, it's even better!

Bluemoon115 said:
Suspecting it may be a code, I put it through Google Translate - from English to French to German to Japanese to English. It now makes perfect sense:

John Terry, Wayne Bridge pub. Bartender, "Wow opinion! John Terry, Wayne Bridge."
"But for me, orange juice, thank you", "8 tonight, my clock," Terry says the match against Hull in
"Oh crumb," said Terry. "I travel in some inexplicable reason, Wayne Bridge and his former teammate and friend to Asia - is, many of them now and I said I'm in the middle of tabloid scandal. Well, I do eight KC Stadium on earth comes from the title, Google search is all you help?
"I said," the bartender said, "Actually, I do not really speak English, I do not know 唔识 讲广 东话 你识?Quick Wayne "Terry" Let's make a dash for the nearest taxi stand, "I thought
' "Said John Bridge hold state:" I'm still hurt the memory. It's not like a disease "

Now you`re being silly !!
Every fucker knows that Chinese,not Japanese !! For fucks sake ,get the joke right !!!!

Bluemoon115 said:

"I said," the bartender said, "Actually, I do not really speak English, I do not know 唔识 讲广 东话 你识?
Quick Wayne "Terry" Let's make a dash for the nearest taxi stand, "I thought

Thats funnier than the OP! (not hard though I suppose)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.