Wayne Bridge & Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz is the worst transfer in all my years watching city. That deal alone should have cost Hughes his job.

More fool though the person who signed it off.

Lee Badbuy?

OK, so nowhere near as big a transfer fee as either Santa Cruz or Bridge, but relative to our wealth at the time, he was a very expensive flop.

As was Steve Daley.

de niro said:
Santa Cruz is the worst transfer in all my years watching city. That deal alone should have cost Hughes his job.

More fool though the person who signed it off.
Middle pages in the evening news like it was some kind of coup, "i'll recover from injury soon", I can't see past hughes for that shite.

i see your mcpointalot and raise you a buster phillips and matias vuoso

Vienna_70 said:
Lee Badbuy?

OK, so nowhere near as big a transfer fee as either Santa Cruz or Bridge, but relative to our wealth at the time, he was a very expensive flop.

As was Steve Daley.

Steve Daley was an outstanding player, just didn't work out for him with us. The game is littered with that type of story. My beef with RSC is he,s not that good but moreso he's never fit. A 17 m pound crock..

Both sanctioned by Hughes who some reporters still maintain was "getting it right at City"

RSC is the pound for pound transfer fuck up in our history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.