Wayne Bridge tonight

Wayne was quality tonight, here's hoping he can keep up performances like that. I'm sure Capello was impressed.

Agreed. I like him and when he's like that he as good as Cashley and of the two, Bridge would be in my team.

He's got to show that kind of steel more often because when he does he's great!

Agreed too. Nice one Wayne. IMO his best game in a City shirt. Defended very well and got forward with purpose and pace. Excellent tonight.

i think he's played well every game since he's come back, but today was his best. he's shown a lot of character recently.

He may run around a lot but when does he ever fined a blue shirt when getting in a cross !?

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Thought Bridge had a great game tonight, it annoys me how the media and 'neutral' fans saw Match of the day do a hatchet job on Bridge after the Burnley game and decide that he's having a poor season. More of the same please Wayne.

If he carries on marauding forwards, he will ping one in pretty soon. One in the replay? Get in Wayne!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.