Wayne bridge unavailable for england

Re: bridge not playing for england

Think his decision is extremely odd and doesn't make him look particularly good. That said, I couldn't really give a shit whether he plays for England or not.

yeah just saw that gotta say im suprised.... means saturday will be even more interesting now... bet they don't shake hands

I can see why he's done it. Terry is obviously going to be in the lineup and, with Ashely Cole out injured, so was Bridge. Would you want to be playing football alongside Terry after what's happened? Plus Bridge knows full well that Cole will be fit for the World Cup and he'll just be a squad player anyway.

Hughes_head_scout said:
Pigeonho said:
Think thats a bit of a cop out myself.

Capello was always gonna pick JT so why did he leave it this late to issue the statement?

Its just cutting his nose off to spite his face, like a kid in a sweet shop who wants one thing but isn't willing to compromise on it. Now England suffer, potentially, because of this. There is nothing stopping Bridge joining up with England, kicking shit out of Terry and putting the issue to bed.

Saturday will be interesting as the reports today say he won't shake Terry's hand and you just know the Sky cameras will be focussed right on that moment.

Acting like a woman in my view.

Pigeonho said:
Hughes_head_scout said:
Capello was always gonna pick JT so why did he leave it this late to issue the statement?

Its just cutting his nose off to spite his face, like a kid in a sweet shop who wants one thing but isn't willing to compromise on it. Now England suffer, potentially, because of this. There is nothing stopping Bridge joining up with England, kicking shit out of Terry and putting the issue to bed.

Saturday will be interesting as the reports today say he won't shake Terry's hand and you just know the Sky cameras will be focussed right on that moment.

Acting like a woman in my view.

England won´t suffer - if Kieron Gibbs gets fit Bridge would be 3rd choice imo - Gibbs is far better even at his age

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.