Wayne bridge will not face disciplinary action...

Why should he shake his hand? A handshake is a gesture of respect and friendship.

The whole nation now thinks Terry is an ignorant little shit of a man, he's lost the respect of all married men in England, an average man who enjoys football wouldn't shake his hand, so why should Bridge?

Should cabbage him instead like ;)

My only concern is that it's away - crowd will unfairly get on Wayne's back especially if he refuses to shake the hands of a man who, in the Chelski fans eyes, would apparently still be applauded by the fans whilst in the process of doing said fan's own missus. 'Gaaan J.T! Show 'er indoors what's she's missing from me!'

this whole shaking hands business pre kick off is a farce and a sham anyway

it's totally meaningless as the players shake hands and then proceed to cheat and swear at each other as much as possible for the next 90 mins

Ticket For Schalke said:
i hope the players are up for it, and turn en over for wayne.
Agreed. The players have to pump themselves up for this, just like they did when we beat them at our place, but perhaps more so because its away.

Come on boys, for Wayne!!

What happened is in the past now so I do not see why Wayne will not shake John Terry's hand?

the goats backside said:
If i was Bridge i would shake terrys hand but make sure bridge has written terrys wifes mobile on his hand

I like the cut of your Jib!!!!!! That has a certain style with it, yet a nasty undercurrent that warrants admiration.

MCFC87 said:
There isn't a man on the planet who wouldn't agree with him if he doesn't shake his hand.

(Or NDJ will just chop him).

except moron Sepp Blatter and the latin countries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.