Wayne Bridge

That's exactly why he left Chelsea!
No reason why once he settles in at City and gets his consistancy he shouldn't be challenging Cashley for that World Cup position.
One thing is for sure Capello will pick who's on form and not who you are.

Danamy said:
That's exactly why he left Chelsea!
No reason why once he settles in at City and gets his consistancy he shouldn't be challenging Cashley for that World Cup position.
One thing is for sure Capello will pick who's on form and not who you are.
GREAT SHOUT

I think Bridge has played very well the last few games but still hasn't been consistent long enough since his shaky start. Ashley cole was dreadful tonite, not with it at all

The links to the Chelsea forum showed they didn't want to lose Bridge when we signed hin.......Even my chelsea season ticket holder mate said he'd rather keep Bridge than Cashly, the first time he's not given it the 'he was shit anyway' 'we have better anyway' when they've sold anybody.

Bridge (or any LB) will never look outstanding for us ,since whether Rob or Petrov play in front of them, they will get exposed alot...... small sacrifice IF they perform in the opositions half!

Well no wonder he's not got his head in the game,cheryl might be leaving him, for anyone whats more important? An unimportant qualifier,knowing you've already qualified or having a stunning thing like that waiting for you when you get home.

It's a simple answer

Yeah, Cashley was really poor tonight...

He had no composure whatsoever, and looked really uncomfortable when he had the ball at his feet.

Can only be good news for Wayne though...

cashley hasnt had one good game in ages! once bridge performs consistently for us then he will take over that lb position. he was absolutely dreadful tonight!

Daniel Sturridge said:
I think Bridge wern't in the squad though because he was injured.

Or because a player from a top 4 club was already in there and Bridge makes Cole look like a USELESS FUCKING TWAT! HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET HER ANYWAY THE USELESS ****! and embarrass him, so he couldn't possibly be included in the squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.