Wayne Bridge

Grand Master Ram Rod

Give him a new 5 year deal.

Absolute class act on the left and coming inside.

Bridge to start against Everton in the Silva role.

He lit up the game today. Exceptional performance from a truely world class winger. I agree about dropping Silva. No way should he start over Bridgey.

Choosing to dribble past two players with his left foot in his own box rather than put it in the stand with his right. I love it.

wb was playing left midfield today and was a star! for me he was slightly pipped to motm by savic!

i told my mate he could well play his way back into mancinis plans after tonight! but i suppose RM has seen in training what he s about and thats how he got his chance tonight!

top draw! couldn t fault him!

On a more serious note, it's quite embarrasing for all our other left wingers that Bridge got picked over them.

Still angry about the fact he's still here, at least this gave him just a small, a very small opportunity to actually justify and earn his stupidly high wages. But he didn't take it.

what do you want from him?

He couldn't have done much more tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.