Wayne Bridge

Bridge had a slightly odd mentality and desire, I remember a boxing coach coming into City and doing a load of training with them, when asked did he think any of them had it in them to become a Pro, his answer was Wayne Bridge !

Maybe he's one of those people who's mentality is driven by what's really important to him deep down, and I guess, football wasn't high on his list of priorities.

The SAS thing I think he won or was a joint winner, I know he did well. It surprised me as he didn't really show that battling spirit on the field. In another way though it didn't surprise me as it's the quiet underestimated ones who normally do well.

When he was on that jungle programme he was constantly blubbing and was an emotional wreck. Seemed far to sensitive for a modern day footballer, as most of them couldn't give a fuck. He did however come across as quite humble and a decent bloke.
If I had been in the jungle, I'd have been a blubbing emotional wreck trying to keep my mits off Carol's tits.
Shit left back mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.