Wayne Bridges Sleeve Tattoo

mancitymick said:
Drayk said:
I think i might be the only person in the world that really doesnt like tattoos.
May aswell just look at a picture on a piece of paper instead?
And girls with tattoos just look trampy.

Depends where they are. Some of them make good splash targets

I like your way of thinking my friend.

Thinking about getting a tattoo but the only things i would get atm are

Superbia In Preolio on my left peck but obviously i would need to make sure ive got the correct spelling and everything if i was to get it. The other one i would think about getting would be one going round my arm like Huckerby had.

Anyone know how much the Superbia one normally costs and wheres the best place to get one done ?

I think tattoos are something that people always regret when they are older and the skin is sagging around it. Don't see the point myself and would rather spend my money on something else but thats just personal choice and everyone to their own.

Drayk said:
I think i might be the only person in the world that really doesnt like tattoos.
May aswell just look at a picture on a piece of paper instead?
And girls with tattoos just look trampy.

Me too, Drayk. Just can't see the point of them, and yer right about the trollopes all tattooed to glory!

Did Danny Tiatto have a tattoo?

I have read this thread with interest,i am considering another tattoo,but now i'm a little bit older i've taken quite some time whilst considering the design i will have with me for the rest of my life.

Their was a time when tattoo's in the country we're only associated with a certain group of people,now all of a sudden everyone seems to getting one done.The tribals look quite smart,but no offence to anyone who has one,they are like arseholes now.Every fucker has one!

I'll be getting my left arm and possible chest/back done in the next two years,i love the look of Japanese body art,and the more you read into it,the more you learn it is a big part of japanese culture.

I'v wanted superbia in proelio on the inside of by right bicep! Bottled it for the time bein tho! As the tattooist said if wrecks there! Any one got one there that knows if it's really that bad?

Mikem93 said:
Thinking about getting a tattoo but the only things i would get atm are

Superbia In Preolio on my left peck but obviously i would need to make sure ive got the correct spelling and everything if i was to get it. The other one i would think about getting would be one going round my arm like Huckerby had.

Anyone know how much the Superbia one normally costs and wheres the best place to get one done ?

Iv had it priced up at a few places mate n they have said bout 80 quid! not sure where the best places are tho!
i want it on the inside of my bicep but it is supposed to kill there, anyone got one done there and if so is it really that bad?

ctid-1990 said:

Iv had it priced up at a few places mate n they have said bout 80 quid! not sure where the best places are tho!
i want it on the inside of my bicep but it is supposed to kill there, anyone got one done there and if so is it really that bad?

the colour is the worst there mate and you'll be holding out your arms all the time for about a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.