Wayne Rooney (Merged)

winnie said:
Who's that shaggin in the lowwwwry, whos that there with a brass.. Its wayne rooney an his hoe giving every hole a go, coz colleen wouldnt take it up the ass !!

Very nearly. A bit too long in the middle but if you shorten it will be a belter. well done. hope it catches on

Compstall35 said:
winnie said:
Who's that shaggin in the lowwwwry, whos that there with a brass.. Its wayne rooney an his hoe giving every hole a go, coz colleen wouldnt take it up the ass !!

Very nearly. A bit too long in the middle but if you shorten it will be a belter. well done. hope it catches on

it's a good song and easy to sing but it won't bother him... the Coleen one will hurt!

I know what I am doing Friday / Saturday night. I am going to put my best gear on. find out where Colleen is out clubbing. I am sure it will be brave face out with the girls night.
I am going to give it my all.
A line such as " what's good for the goose"
"why not he did, see how he likes it"
"how many more are there?"
" I am a mad city fan, want to really stick the knife in, let me take you home"
Once I take her wearing my City Shirt, film it I am off to see Max Clifford
Then retire.
Anybody hear where she will be soon let me know. Probably Dubai

Compstall35 said:
I know what I am doing Friday / Saturday night. I am going to put my best gear on. find out where Colleen is out clubbing. I am sure it will be brave face out with the girls night.
I am going to give it my all.
A line such as " what's good for the goose"
"why not he did, see how he likes it"
"how many more are there?"
" I am a mad city fan, want to really stick the knife in, let me take you home"
Once I take her wearing my City Shirt, film it I am off to see Max Clifford
Then retire.
Anybody hear where she will be soon let me know. Probably Dubai

Make sure you wear some George gear, she does a lot of work for asda and will be very impressed by that

Should just get the entire Rooney clan, chav cousins and all on Jeremy Kyle to have it all out. Be hilarious to watch

hertsblue said:
Should just get the entire Rooney clan, chav cousins and all on Jeremy Kyle to have it all out. Be hilarious to watch
[bigimg]http://www.heatworld.com/images/87445_610x370_STD/2009/11/images/1000066896.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.