Wayne Rooney (Merged)

robsta said:
IrishMacca said:
Ya that's all good and well..if he did it. Good God, I'm not defending him, I'm just waiting to make sure that it's not some young girl seeking attention, as many of these things have turned out to be. You're taking her word for it..I'll wait till I'm sure it's true, I'm not prepared to join in and atempt to destroy a players career based on what a prostitute said, it may be true and there's nobody to blame but himself if it is, but I'll wait to see if it is first.

I mean if it proves untrue in the end, will you and the other 20 pages of City supporters take back what ye've said?
IrishMacca, there is no way this story is not true. Ok the papers sometimes get it wrong and have to pay up and apologise but there is no way the Mirror would risk running this unless they were totally confident.

Because of the say so of some 21 year old prostitute? The papers have run some amount of bullshit in the past, about football players, celebrities..etc. Rarely are they ever true.
Now if it is true, than he deserves everything that is coming to him, but the papers make up shite all the time, people make up crap all the time for the 15mins of fame. Some prostitute goes to press and says it, there was no way in the world they'd ignore it. Whether it's true or not. Why because it's a massive story and sadly people love hearing about it, even though I have better things to do, and I think most people do, than sit around reading about private lives of footballers. I'll back them or bash them on the pitch, as we're supposed to, but I'm not that interested in what they do off it.

IrishMacca said:
robsta said:
Remember his reaction when he scored against us at home, celebrating right in front of us. Feel sorry for him - no chance !

I hope this screws his from up completely, hope he has tons of sleepless nights and he's only allowed to see his son under supervision to make sure he's not introducing him to prossies.

And this is a football fan? If I want City to beat United, or beat everyone else..etc. I want it to be done on credit and merrit and deservingly so, I want us to outplay Rooney, defend him well and take him out of the game (no not injure him, but be that good defensively) because we deserve to do so, not bullshit like this..

Not arsed what you want really. Its your opinion and I think its crap. I want all United players to suffer serious injuries every time they take to the field. I would like purple nose to suffer an embolysm whilst we are caning their arses in the derby. I would also like the swamp to burn to the ground.

80s Shorts said:
IrishMacca said:
And this is a football fan? If I want City to beat United, or beat everyone else..etc. I want it to be done on credit and merrit and deservingly so, I want us to outplay Rooney, defend him well and take him out of the game (no not injure him, but be that good defensively) because we deserve to do so, not bullshit like this..

Not arsed what you want really. Its your opinion and I think its crap. I want all United players to suffer serious injuries every time they take to the field. I would like purple nose to suffer an embolysm whilst we are caning their arses in the derby. I would also like the swamp to burn to the ground.

Oh welcome to the modern game of football.
You would actually wish serious injury on players, purely because they are the teams rivals, and you call yourself a supporter?
You would rather that than for us to beat them deservingly.

scorer said:
rag said:
Simple fact is that it is down to our Press. Italian, Spanish, not really bothered about the players private lives as long as they are doing the business on the field. We are obsessed with the celebrity culture and love to beat them with a big stick even when top of their game.

... and if they weren't performingon the fielda la Rooney.... what would the Italian and Spanish Press do then???

Slate him but they would not delve into the private lives because of it.

IrishMacca said:
80s Shorts said:

You would actually wish serious injury on players, purely because they are the teams rivals, and you call yourself a supporter?

Please do not misrepresent me. I would wish SERIOUS injury on any RAG player. Please read my posts carefully.

80s Shorts said:
IrishMacca said:

Please do not misrepresent me. I would wish SERIOUS injury on any RAG player. Please read my posts carefully.

How is that not what I just said?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.